8.31.2012

welcome home

Cora comes home and her first few weeks can be summed up pretty easily....she sleeps, she eats, she cries, she poops...I nurse, I eat, I cry, and I don't sleep much. Pretty glamourous, I know. My Mom and Dad were there for the first week, and it was great to have their help and good company. My bed was made every morning for a week straight...I think that's a record for me, thanks Mom. Once my parents left, Kathy stepped in and helped me get some much needed rest during the day. Josh and I were/are really lucky to have such great help. During this stage we had a lot of fun just looking at and holding Cora while she slept in our arms all the time. I think overall we adjusted pretty well, I'm glad I'm not as hormonal anymore...so is Josh :).
we had fun taking lots of pictures of this sleeping cutie

aunt hannie


grammy and pop



this was after our first night at home...phew, we made it

Cora's first bath from Grandma, she didn't like it so much

Great Grandma P

Aunt Lois loves Cora

Uncle Dan got a squeeze in too

she found her thumb a few times in her first weeks

cute baby, cute dad

Grandma

Jane would say, 'hold Cora please' and hold her hands out

hard to say goodbye

ahhh...

Auntie Tina, Katherine and Rachel

so cozy in Grammy's arms

No comments:

Post a Comment