8.30.2012

pregnancy

I had a really smooth pregnancy with Cora. I felt a little off the first trimester, but overall I didn't have a lot to complain about...but Josh will tell you, I still complained plenty :). I was running up until about 7 months, and thats when Cora told me I had to stop. At 36 weeks we found out she was breech...Dr. ordered some crazy antics to attempt to get her to turn, including being upside down 3x a day for 10 min., seeing a chiropractor, and an acupuncturist. The acupuncturist was the craziest, following the treatment called Moxibustion, Josh had to burn incense close to my pinky toes for 30 minutes a night. I think I knew deep down none of these techniques would work, I felt Cora jammed in my belly so tight, her head was in the exact same position since I was able to feel her, and it never did move. I was glad that I tried everything I could to get her to flip, and finally accepted the fact that I would have a c-section. I scheduled the c-section for June 13th, because the two Dr.'s I had seen most frequently were both in the hospital that day. One of the Dr.'s actually delivered the acupuncturist baby by cesarean 27 years ago, so I had a lot of confidence in the Dr.'s and their ability to get Cora out safe and sound. Here are some pics of my belly growing...
14 weeks
20 weeks                          
24 weeks
30 weeks
39 weeks...babamm

No comments:

Post a Comment